Are you looking for professional app translation? Here are some tips to help you choose the best service provider, whether it is an agency or a freelance translator.
In general, an app is “computer software, or a program, most commonly a small specific one used for mobile devices and smartphones.
App translation like other types of technical translation needs a good knowledge of the field and a professionality in the target text style. It is all about style. The technical text style is usually formal, straightforward, clear, and in most cases contains specific terminologies.
Where can I find a good translator?
Finding online translators is an easy-peasy job. Online translators can save your time, money and effort. So, you can find skillful translators or companies on a language services marketplace such as TranslatorsCity.com.
Tips help you get the best app translation
- Provide a clear and detailed description of your app subject, approximate word count, and the date in which you want the translation to be done. Decide who will translate your app. A freelance translator or a translation agency?
- Post your project in language services marketplaces.
- Compare prices, qualifications, experience, and skills of the people who send you proposals.
- Contact the ones who seem good for your purpose and ask them to translate a short sample.
- Check the sample with the help of other linguists or translators to make sure that its quality is as required.
- Finally, you can close the deal with the best candidate.
How to get a professional app translation?
It is a good idea to contact a well-known translation company that offers high-quality and guaranteed translation services. We, at Tanweir, make it easy for you to reach your goal. We have professional, native and experienced translators in most of the eastern and western languages. You only need to contact us.
How does it work?
1- Contact us and provide a detailed description of your contract.
2- Get a detailed quote.
3- you don’t need to pay in advance! get your work done first!
4- After getting your work done, we give you three days to process the payment.
5- if the deadline or work quality were not maintained, you would be completely refunded!
Features of hiring us
- 1- ISO 17100/2015
2- The price includes translation, review and proofreading.
3- Fast response and communication.
4- Money-back guarantee (if our work doesn’t meet your needs, you would be completely refunded).
5- Flexible payment methods: Visa card, PayPal, Skrill, bank transfer.
All that you need now is to contact us!
You can get in touch directly on WhatsApp from here.