Are you looking for an English to Arabic certified legal translator or vice versa? Click on the button above and get in touch!
As an Arabic Certified Legal Translation office, it’s our job to provide professional translation to our clients. We have experienced Arabic certified legal translators who provide professional Arabic translation of all types of texts such as official papers, legal documents, and law-related texts with the highest quality standards.
And being in the first class, we seek to achieve the satisfaction of our clients. Therefore, we at Tanweir endeavor to meet all your requirements and criteria in a timely manner with the highest quality.
All of which is to say that our translation services have no other purpose or motive than to do everything in our power to guarantee that our services adhere to international quality standards (ISO 17100/2015), maintain the confidentiality of translated documents, and provide them with the highest quality.
What is Arabic certified legal translator?
Certified translation is concerned with translating texts, documents, and legal documents to be submitted later to official and governmental authorities, which in turn authenticate them. These documents include for example Marriage Certificates, Divorce Documents, Birth Certificates, and others.
In addition to documents related to cases, lawsuits, and court rulings. Moreover, everything related to the regulation of legal relations such as protocols, agreements, powers of attorney, statutes, and other types of legal translation, including the dissemination of international relations and the dissemination of information among law practitioners around the world.
Arabic certified legal translator requirements
The translation of legal documents requires a certified and knowledgeable Arabic legal translator with in-depth knowledge of the science and understanding of legal terminology and language. The Legal Translator must be well versed in all the details and be highly accurate and honest.
In addition, legal texts are riddled with specific legal terms, and any error or ambiguity in the translation can lead to the invalidation of the legal document and have costly implications. To avoid this from happening, the translator must be familiar with the legal terminology of both the target language and the source language, as well as the cultural and regional differences it contains.
We must point out something, beloved reader, that one of the most important difficulties that made legal translation so precise and difficult is that it deals with two different legal systems.
Let us explain the idea to you further. Imagine that we have one legal system and other legal systems, and they may differ from each other. Would you imagine that? Well, that is great! Now we have legal content that needs to be transferred from one language and legal system to the other. Thus, transferring and translating that content is not an easy task. This requires a Certified Legal Translator that looks at both systems. The Legal Translator must also consider the style and maintain the same arrangement and wording of the original legal text so that the translated version is an exact copy of the original text.
It should not be forgotten that Certified Legal Translators vary between countries. In some countries, an English Certified Legal Translator needs to have an accredited education and a legal degree. Whilst in other countries, the Legal Translator must be approved by the court or by the judicial authority, or the translator is examined and approved by an attorney.
How Important an English to Arabic Certified Legal Translator Is
The importance of legal translation is to maintain a universal legal language that enables good communication among all people worldwide. A good legal translation is a translation done by a translator who knows precisely how the exact original thing can be said in both languages.
English to Arabic Certified Legal Translator
Tanweir for Arabic Certified Translation Services offers Arabic Legal Translators who are certified to practice legal translation. They are certified and accredited by the Palestinian Ministry of Justice, which is the authorized body to award permissions for Arabic legal translators.
Qualification of Arabic certified legal translator
- Possess the language and translation skills that authorize him to carry out the task of translating legal translation texts.
- Our Legal Translator is an expert in legal matters. He /she is familiar enough with legal and judicial terminology.
- Complete objectivity in translating legal texts in all their forms and preserving the meaning and purpose of the legal text. Our Company’s Legal Translator translates the text with all its information and details into the target language without any additions or deductions. Besides getting a translation free from grammatical or spelling errors.
- Maintaining the legal texts in order as they are, as any change may cause a legal spoiler.
- A comprehensive commitment to legal translation ethics.
- Consideration of different legal and court systems across languages. Apart from the obligation to transmit customs and legal terms with a high degree of precision.
Tanweir: The best choice for an English to Arabic Certified Legal Translator?
- Tanweir Certified Translation Services offers a variety of specialized legal and translation services, Including certified and licensed legal translation services into and out of multiple languages.
- We have translators who are certified by the Palestinian Ministry of Justice to practice the profession of certified legal translators to translate official documents, government transactions, and legal documents in any format.
- Tanweir Company adheres to the international quality standards ISO 17100/2015, which guarantees that you receive the translated text of the best quality.
- Full credibility and trustworthiness to provide a reliable, professional, and credible translation.
- Commitment to meet the delivery date, regardless of file size.
- Offers specialized customer service to respond to your questions and inquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Follow the procedures required for quality management by a specialized team of certified legal translators, proofreaders, language copy editors, and technicians specialized in the management of the translation process; To make sure that you get the most accurate and effective translated legal texts.
- Maintaining confidentiality, ensuring your information is secure, protecting your data, and preventing unauthorized access.
- Providing professional legal translation services in translating.
Services our Arabic certified legal translators offer:
- Constitutional Law
- Public Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Administrative Law
- Customs Law
- Education Law
- Market Law
- Civil Law
- Commercial Law
- The Code of Civil and Commercial Procedure
- Employment Law
- Criminal Procedural Law
- Translation of Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Divorce Certificates, Death Certificates, and other documents.
- Translation of Training Certificates, Quality Certificates, Patented Entities Certificates, Lease Agreement, and other documents.
English to Arabic Certified Legal Translator prices
Tanweir Translation Company is eager to find a balance between quality, turnaround, and affordable cost. We offer prices that are suitable for all sectors of society, individuals, and institutions, inside and outside Palestine, as our services extend to many countries worldwide. Our prices are competitive and always negotiable. You just need to contact us and provide us with the details and we provide you with instant and free quote!
Supported payment methods
- Wired Transfer
- Credit Card
We spare you the trouble of searching. We provide professional translation services from English to Arabic, certified and trusted legal translators in the field of law at the best prices in the Arab and Middle Eastern countries.
For a Arabic Certified Legal Translator Service for your documents and papers from English to Arabic. You can request a translation now by getting in touch with us directly via WhatsApp.